Saudi Arabia ends the suspension of travel to 10 countries
The list includes Germany, the US, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, the UK, Sweden, Switzerland, France and Japan.
What are the travelling needs for these countries?
- Guests traveling from Saudi Arabia's airports must present the Tawakkalna App, which shows the state of health, as this will be a condition for entering Saudi Arabia's airports, issuing boarding passes, and boarding the aircraft, according to the rules and regulations of the General Authority of Civil Aviation.
- Guests must check their eligibility for travel by the concerned countries and obtain the required permits and/or permissions, if needed.
- Conditions and guidelines are subject to frequent changes without prior notice.
- Guests must check the latest information about the conditions and guidelines required for travel from the official and authorized sources before traveling.
- Guests must obtain a PCR certificate from an accredited examination center in Saudi Arabia:
- The following conditions will be applicable to Saudi Citizens traveling abroad :
- Saudi Citizens should have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccine, or have received one dose on the condition that (14) fourteen days has passed from the day of their first vaccine dose which matches the status on Tawakkalna APP.
- Saudi Citizens who had recovered from COVID-19 on the condition that (6) six months had not passed from their infection which matches the status on Tawakkalna APP.
- Saudi Citizens who are younger than the age of (18) eighteen years on the condition that they provide an insurance policy approved by the Saudi Central Bank which covers the treatments of COVID-19 abroad according to the instructions as established by the concerned entities.